Government Language Training Services
Lingua Language Center is proud to provide language training, translation and interpretation services to local, regional and national governmental entities since 2001. Lingua’s professional faculty and staff strive to deliver the utmost level of accuracy and professionalism, meeting the highest standards required by municipalities, federal agencies and court houses to name just a few.
Lingua is a 100% minority-small business, women-owned enterprise and it’s entrusted and endorsed by several members of the Broward county community. Lingua is an active member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance.Lingua currently holds national accreditations from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
• Department of Homeland Security
• Corporate Member of the American Translators Association #246228
• US Government Contractor:
Broward County Certified
Small Business - Woman Owned
• CCR Registrant Cage/NCage Number: 4BPH5
• DUNS Number: 033052361
• NAICS Codes: Translation: 541930; Training: 611630.
LINGUA School, Inc.
- Main Branch:
Broward College Willis Holcombe Center – Reubin O’D. Askew Tower
225 East Las Olas Boulevard. Fort Lauderdale,
- Auxiliary Branch:
4205 Bonaventure Boulevard. Weston, Florida 33332
Public Library Building
Accreditation• Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET)
Advisory Board• Andreína Ojeda, President and CEO (Owner)
• Carolyn Hernandez, School Director
• Erwin Richter, General Manager
• David Moore, Broward College AVP, International Education
• Ramón Ojeda, Financial/Marketing Consultant, President ROI Business Strategies