Work with Us at Lingua Language Centerbr>
Lingua Language Center always seeks to hire certified English and foreign language faculty, translators and interpreters. We also welcome international recruiters who are willing to bring a "Study Abroad Experience" to Florida.
Lingua Language Center offers a very competitive pay rate to language instructor contractors, compared to other language schools in Florida. Likewise, Lingua's compensation for translators and interpreters is competitive worldwide.
If you are interested in a rewarding position and a great work environment and meet these requirements, please submit your résumé. We look forward to meeting you and discussing employment opportunities in person.
* Lingua is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status, disabilities or physical challenges.
English and Foreign Language Instructors
Lingua Language Center welcomes the opportunity to hire qualified instructors to enrich its faculty. We seek instructors with initiative, efficiency, motivation and flexibility, who also have excellent teaching skills and native proficiency in the language(s) taught such as verbal communication, grammar and structures. Instructors are also required to have the ability to gain the interest of students in active practice, assess student needs, keep organized lesson plans, manage assessment and evaluation forms, attendance rosters, include extracurricular supplemental material, plan and participate in holiday and special events to further student learning.
Lingua is currently hiring faculty for all its language training programs in the tri-county South Florida areas of Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach, and Orlando in Central Florida. Applications may be addressed to Carolyn Hernandez, School Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your résumés, credentials and references.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Modern Languages (or a degree in a target language such as Spanish, French, etc.), Applied Linguistics and/or Literature, English, Education.
- Bachelor’s degree in another field: at least three years of teaching experience and a TESOL/CELTA Endorsement (this endorsement is required for English instructors only, with degrees in non-related fields, foreign language instructors with degrees in non-related fields must show 3 years of teaching experience in the target language).
- Master’s degrees or Ph.D.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, creative and dynamic classroom presence, detail-oriented.
Professional Translators and Interpreters
Lingua is currently hiring for translators to work remotely and interpreters to work in the tri-county South Florida areas of Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach, and remotely as well. Lingua's compensation for translators and interpreters is competitive worldwide.
Professional translators and interpreters, please submit your résumés to Olivia Sanchez, Translation Project Manager, at email@example.com, including your credentials and references. Please also indicate your working language pair combinations.
Translators & Interpreters Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- ATA Certification; or
- State Certification; or
- Federal Certification; or
- Foreign Certification with appropriate translation and evaluation of credentials Industry-specialization.
Lingua Language Center offers to customize your Study Abroad experience to include all of the elements your group desires. Let us create the package that best fits your needs at any time during the year.
Lingua have put together a series of EnterTraining℠ classes and extracurricular activities to guarantee a wonderful learning experience and an enriching cultural trip.We are confident that we can help your students to improve their language skills and they will enjoy a culturally rewarding experience.
Our 2 week All-Inclusive English package includes:
- 16 clock hours of English classes per week
- Placement test
- Transportation from/to Fort Lauderdale airport
- Triple occupancy in nearby hotel or single occupancy with host family
- Buffet breakfast every day and 6 lunches (half board)
- Daily local extracurricular fun activities
- Welcome Package
We also have available additional services for your convenience: Miami airport transfers, all meals included (2 weeks full board), bus passes, single and double occupancy hotel, chaperone in single room, additional week tuition (16 hours of English classes), and weekend field trips. An Industry Specialized Package is also offered for professionals traveling on their own and requesting a more customized program.
Some of our most popular field trips among our students are Florida Keys, Miami highlights, Lingua Ranch, Universal Studios Orlando, visits to Florida museums and more. Students that choose not to go on field trips could spend the day at the beach or the mall, explore Las Olas area, or simply relax by the hotel pool.
Check out the incredible experience our fellow students from Broward College Vietnam had during their Study Abroad program at Lingua Language Center:
Let us tailor your package to fit your particular dates and needs.
We are looking forward to working together and having your students live a wonderful learning experience at South Florida.